For information on our tuition installments, recital fees, and other payment policies, please click here.
The following guidelines are designed to help our students attain the highest benefits from their classes and to eliminate misunderstanding among parents, students and instructors.
- Placement of a student in a division or class is governed by the individual’s potential and technical proficiency and not necessarily by age or length of training.
- Promptness and regular attendance are important in aiding your child’s progress. Classes missed due to illness may be made up, but must be scheduled in advance through the front desk. No refunds will be given for unattended classes.
- Class Attire: Students are to wear the uniform designed for that particular class or division. For ballet classes (elementary levels and up), hair must be worn up and secured in a bun. Students will not be permitted to take class unless properly attired.
- We request that a skirt, coverup, coat or other appropriate apparel be worn to and from studio.
- Please put your child’s name in all dance supplies: totebag, shoes, leotard, etc.
- Waiting Area Etiquette: When the lobby is open, good behavior is expected from everyone while in the waiting room area. Running, climbing, cartwheels, dancing, loud voices, etc. will not be permitted. Dancers having snack are to clean up after themselves. Dancers are to take all belongings into the studio with them – dance bags, shoes, sweaters, jackets, etc. are not to be left in the waiting area.
- Food, drinks other than water, chewing gum, smoking and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the school.
- Dance shoes are not to be worn out of the studio, and street shoes are not allowed on the dance floor.
- We must have written notification if your child is to walk home, take an Uber, go to a specified location, etc., or leave with anyone other than her usual means of transportation.
- Our Annual Recital is held in the Spring. Participating in the Recital is not compulsory; however, we have found it to be a most valuable experience for students, and we do highly encourage for them to participate. For more information about our recitals, please click here.
We are always delighted to confer with you about your child and her progress. However, this cannot be done during or between classes. Please contact the office for an appointment.
If you have a question or concern regarding any of the above, please contact us.