- – Entry for ALL classes is only five minutes prior to each classes start time. No early admittance
- – For all dancers Age 6 and above, please bring a towel or yoga mat for all classes (with the exception of tap and tumbling)
- – No bare feet (see our attire page of our website for required footwear)
- – Dancers should stay socially distant from friends in the lobby and classrooms
- – Label all items brought into class
- – Do not come to class if you have an outstanding Covid test
- – Do not come to class if you have been exposed, exhibited symptoms, or diagnosed with Covid-19 for 14 days
- – Please self report positive test results either (770) 887-0756 or info@sawneeschoolofballet.
- – Our restrooms will be open to the public, however, the lobby will remain CLOSED. Parents of dancers in Pink Level Ballet, Hip Hop 1, and Tumbling 1 classes that take place in Studios 2, 3, or 4 may walk their dancers up to the classroom for the first week of classes so they can get acclimated. Studio 1 opens directly to the outside, so dancers are able to walk straight into the classroom.
- – 5 minute arrival/dismissal window
- – Lobby closed to the public
- – Sanitation Stations in the lobby and each studio room with 80% hospital grade sanitizer
- – Daily cleaning and disinfecting by our SSB Staff
- – Utilizing all three outside entrances/exits
- Suite 310 for Studio 4
- Suite 311 for Studios 2 & 3
- Suite 312 for Studio 1
The following guidelines are designed to help our students attain the highest benefits from their classes and to eliminate misunderstanding among parents, students and instructors.
- Placement of a student in a division or class is governed by the individual’s potential and technical proficiency and not necessarily by age or length of training.
- Promptness and regular attendance are important in aiding your child’s progress. Classes missed due to illness may be made up, but must be scheduled in advance through the front desk. No refunds will be given for unattended classes.
- Class Attire: Students are to wear the uniform designed for that particular class or division. For ballet classes (elementary levels and up), hair must be worn up and secured in a bun. Students will not be permitted to take class unless properly attired.
- We request that a skirt, coverup, coat or other appropriate apparel be worn to and from studio.
- Please put your child’s name in all dance supplies: totebag, shoes, leotard, etc.
- Waiting Area Etiquette: When the lobby is open, good behavior is expected from everyone while in the waiting room area. Running, climbing, cartwheels, dancing, loud voices, etc. will not be permitted. Dancers having snack are to clean up after themselves. Dancers are to take all belongings into the studio with them – dance bags, shoes, sweaters, jackets, etc. are not to be left in the waiting area.
- Chewing gum, smoking and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the school.
- For reasons of safety, parents are asked not to allow children to play in the parking lot or between cars.
- We must have written notification if your child is to walk home, take an Uber, go to a specified location, etc., or leave with anyone other than her usual means of transportation.
- Our Annual Recital is held in the Spring. Participating in the Recital is not compulsory; however, we have found it to be a most valuable experience for students. We do encourage them to participate.
We are always delighted to confer with you about your child and her progress. However, this cannot be done during or between classes. Please contact the office for an appointment.
If you have a question or concern regarding any of the above, please contact us.